Good things come in small packages, and this is so true of ‘Nirvana’!
Set on 14.12 ha of land that is fully exclusion fenced and that is only the start.
19km to Inglewood, 21km to Yelarbon, 72km to Goondiwindi
128km to Warwick, 169km to Toowoomba, 285km to Brisbane City, 340km to Gold Coast
• 8-Year-old home, ducted air-conditioning, wood heating
• 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Modern Open Plan
• Large Deck, 3m wide- half open, half gauzed
• Large rear covered patio (entire length of house)
• 8m X 12m shed with 5m high walls – power connected
• Solar Power – 40 Panels and battery
• Dog Kennels and Chook Pens
• Portable cattle yards, head bail and loading ramp
• Loam soils with ample shade
• Boundary exclusion fenced with hinge-joint, top, and bottom barb
• 2 Paddocks
• Currently running sheep, previously run cattle, majority of property could be cultivated
• Stock and Domestic water licence from the MacIntyre Brook
• 4 X 22,000 Litre Rainwater Tanks
• 2 X 22,000 Litre River-water Tanks
• Average annual rainfall 650mm
• Goondiwindi Regional Council $1027.42 per annum
• Permit to Occupy $280.00 per annum approx..
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|