Built in 1947, featuring 10’ fibrous plaster ceilings, three bedrooms, spacious kitchen separate lounge and dining room and family room is an open invitation for someone to bring this property back to its former glory.
Boasting large interiors, free flowing layout this property is suitable for a young couple looking to renovate their first home, a builder to renovate and flip or an investor that has an eye for detail and renovation.
• Three bedrooms – two with built-in storage
• Large sleep-out with polished timber floors could be used for many purposes
including a study, playroom or sitting area is on the north of the house
• Family bathroom – separate shower, bath and vanity
• Carpeted rumpus room with exposed beams and an open fire place opening to the
• Large kitchen with electrical appliances, Ray Burn wood stove,generous amount of
built-in storage and breakfast bar
• Separate dining and sitting areas
• Double carport and a single garage. 5 bay car shed 50′ × 20′
Excellent location central to all schools, parkland and just minutes to CBD and sporting amenities.
If you are looking for a family home with a big block and further potential this is the property for you!
The above report has been prepared by us on information we have obtained and while we trust it to be correct, it is not guaranteed by us and prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|