Situated within a small boutique complex of just 4 townhouses, 1/39 Wells Street is a fantastic brick and tile property that is built to last, perfect for the growing family, couple, downsizer or investor. Currently home to an amazing tenant, this property is in immaculate condition, and is a fundamental piece of East Gosford real estate.
Features of the property include:
- Large open concept layout downstairs
- Tiled flooring throughout Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Large kitchen with exemplary bench and cupboard space
- Great flow out and functionality to entertainers alfresco courtyard
- 3 large carpeted bedrooms upstairs
- Master bed with ensuite + Built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Calming covered entrance + single lock up garage with internal access
With public transport right at your doorstep, a short walk to East Gosford shops, Caf’s, Hylton Moore Oval, and an easy drive into either Gosford CBD or to Erina Fair, it’s easy to see why East Gosford is so desirable.
– Council Rates: $279.00p/Qtr
– Strata Rates: $836.26p/Qtr
– Rental Return: $335.00p/Week – Expired lease
– Potential Market Rental: $450.00 – $470.00p/Week.
– Size: 175m2 Total
– Age: 21 Years
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|