This picturesque home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within 10 minutes’ drive to Gosford CBD, water front and train station for buyers looking for total privacy, relaxation and space.
Back into the reserve featuring a generous size living area, modern kitchen, dining, 2 bedrooms and a modern bathroom upstairs. A large open plan living area opening onto the tranquil backyard with covered entertaining area and a peaceful outlook. There is a large home office / bedroom downstairs with a 3rd bedroom and 2nd bathroom.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location within 10 minutes’ drive to Gosford CBD & train station
- Picturesque set up with total privacy, relaxation and space to offer
- Modern kitchen, generous living area with 2 bedrooms & bathroom upstairs
- Large open plan 2nd living area downstairs with 2 extra rooms & bathroom downstairs
- Level fully fenced yard & undercover entertainment area with peaceful outlook
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|