Set in the dress circle locale of the King’s Estate, 14 Reginald Drive is one of Terrigal’s newest and most desirable addresses. Only two years since completion of construction, this blue ribbon residence offers the ultimate Terrigal lifestyle with easy access to beaches, a world class shopping precinct and only a short drive to the M1 highway with direct access to Sydney.
This state of the art home offers a huge open-plan living and dining area, that flows seamlessly through the stunning kitchen to an under-cover outdoor patio with views of the pool. No expense has been spared in the building of this home, with solid sandstone retaining walls, solar power on the roof and blue under water lights in the salt water pool.
- Stunning travertine tiles flow from inside to outside living areas
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
- Two living areas, large main bedroom with stunning en-suite and walk in robe
- Stone kitchen benchtops, dishwasher, natural gas cook tops
- Stylish plantation shutters
- Double lock up garage with automatic door
- Great opportunity for in-law accommodation with second master bedroom downstairs
- Landscaped gardens, sandstone retaining walls, water tanks and solar power, electric blinds
- Close to beaches, excellent Terrigal and Erina schools, Erina commercial precinct and Erina Fair Shopping Centre
Council Rates $1734.59 per annum
Water Rates $684.11 per annum + usage
Community fee: $366 per quarter
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|