This modern unit within minutes’ walk to Gosford train station, CBD, shops & schools will be ideal for commuters or investors alike. The unit offers open plan living with tiled floors leading out to a sunny balcony, spacious kitchen with skylight, 2 good size bedrooms, both with built in wardrobe, updated bathroom with separate bath & shower. Also offering a single security car space, make sure you add this one to the list to inspect, it will not last long.
• Open plan living & dining area
• Good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Sunny balcony with CBD outlook
• Single car space in lock up complex garage
• Walking distance to train, buses, shops, schools, CBD & hospital
• Currently leased to long term tenant for $305/week, with potential rental increases to market rent of $320-$340/week.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||130|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|