Offered to the market for the first time in over 30 years, 16 Kerns Road Kincumber is your opportunity to secure a family friendly home in one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Central Coast. This spacious brick and tile home will appeal to all purchasers with its expansive floorplan, manicured gardens, large back yard area and is centrally located close to all the Central Coast’s leading amenities.
• Functional family friendly floorplan with multiple living areas throughout
• Kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Generous living area flowing seamlessly to outdoor entertaining area
• 3 Bedrooms, all with fans and built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom features a spacious 2 way ensuite
• Original neat and tidy bathrooms
• Oversized enclosed sunroom perfect for entertaining
• Manicured level garden area featuring seasonal flowers and citrus plants
• Spacious separate laundry area and toilet
• Split system air conditioners throughout
• Oversized double lock up garage with internal access and extra space for storage
Land size: 620sqm
Council Rates: $1,660 P/A
Water Rates: $720 + Usage
Situated close to schools, Kincumber Village Shopping Village, buses and a choice of pristine beaches, this beautiful low maintenance property will not last long.
Contact Damien Fraser on 0435 643 888 to arrange your private inspection.
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.