35 Central Coast Highway, known as Pacific Bayside Apartments, is a private and tranquil residential complex, supremely located just minutes to Gosford waterfront, Central Business District, Central Coast stadium, train station and more!
– Ground floor 2 bedroom apartment
– Freshly carpeted master bedroom with mirrored built in robe
– Freshly carpeted good size second bedroom
– Open plan layout flooded with natural light
– Tiled kitchen with natural gas cooktop, electric oven and sunny breakfast bar
– Open plan living room with timber floors, A/C & NBN
– Huge sun drenched 65m2 private courtyard + garden bed
– Caged single car space within secure underground garage
– Security building with remote access garage and secure complex entry
– Prospective market rental value, at $350.00p/Week
A brilliant investment or an affordable entry into the property market.
– Council Rates: $319.00p/Qtr
– Strata Rates: $699.45p/Qtr
– Potential Rental Return: $350.00p/Week
– Apartment Size: 162m2 Total
– Apartment in block: 26
– Age: 16 Years
– Aspect: E/W
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.