This stunning three bedroom townhouse is simply state of the art. Radiating with modern charm, the unique split-level design and gorgeous high ceilings create an abundance of natural light and a sense of calm from the moment you enter the property.
Located just a short stroll to East Gosford’s shopping and café precinct, is this the dream lifestyle that you’ve been looking for?
- Gorgeous open plan lounge and dining area with a grand high vaulted ceiling and downlights
- Ducted air conditioning system
- Great size balcony flowing off the living space
- Chic kitchen complete with a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and stone benchtop
- Master bedroom on the first level complete with a built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Top level comprising two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus the main bathroom
- Fantastic double garage offering storage, internal access and an auto door
- Private courtyard for gardening or enjoying the sunshine
- Access the complex from either White Street or security gated access off Webb Street
- Potential rental return of approximately $530 – $540 per week
Council Rates: $1066 per annum
Strata rates: $750 per quarter
Rental appraisal amount: $580 per week
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|