This magnificent acreage has it all. 21.8 Hec (52 acres) of beautiful level to undulating pasture land combined with natural bushland. Mesmerising views over the National park with a golf course as one of your neighbours offering total privacy without sacrificing any of life’s necessities.
Located only a short distance from local shops with Gosford only 20 minutes drive and Wahroonga 35 minutes away make this the ideal escape. A unique property with so many features it’s impossible to list them all.
Improvements include a very large four bedroom brick house designed in a way that two families could comfortably live on the property with multiple living areas and the ability to rearrange rooms to provide more bedrooms if required. Complete with a large double garage and huge workshop.
Designed and built by an engineer who has left nothing to chance.
• Duplicated fresh water system with multiple back up pumps
• Underground power and water run throughout the property
• 3 phase 10 kva power generator back up power
• 4 × 5,000 and 1 × 25,000 gallon concrete water tanks are backed up by 2 dams, 1 spring fed and a free flowing creek
• Separated into numerous pasture improved paddocks
• Large Colourbond machinery shed – 3 phase power concrete floor and apron approx. 8.0 × 16.0m
• Steel Cattle yard, ramp and crush – power & water
• Extensive underground irrigation
• Fire safety system including sprinklers on the roof, electric shutters to all external windows
• Power provided for electric fencing throughout the property
• Extensive drainage works established
• Orange Orchard and chook shed
Inspections by appointment only
0415 238 846
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All in…
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|