This generously sized house is designed to meet the needs of a large family, offering multiple living areas, both formal and informal.
Perfect for entertaining, this beautiful home offers a huge Rumpus for the kids while you relax in front of the fire in the large open plan living area or enjoy outdoor dining under cover.
A grand staircase leads up to the bedrooms, the Master with en-suite and walk-in robe. The additional bedrooms have built-ins, and all have laminate flooring.
Storage has been well considered with ample in the home, while outside there is an enormous lock-up space perfect for the boat or van.
The huge backyard currently features a large market garden complete with pumpkins and choko’s but if you’d prefer, a lush lawn could easily be laid.
A Beautiful Family Home of this quality will NOT LAST in this market.
Call now to arrange your private viewing or come along to our open home.
• Located in a tightly held community
• Impressive family home with wide street frontage
• Grand staircase leading to bedrooms upstairs
• Master with en-suite and walk-in robe
• 3 Additional bedrooms all with built-ins
• Ducted Air conditioning upstairs.
• Open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Tiled casual dining and living with combustion fire and split system A/C
• Large formal dining and lounge with double opening doors to foyer
• Huge rumpus room
• Powder room downstairs
• Main Bathroom with bath, shower and a separate toilet.
• Covered outdoor dining area
• Double garage with remote door
• Ample lock-up storage for boat or van.
• A market garden complete with pumpkins and choko’s or make it your own paradise.
Council Rates: $1,345.30 per annum
Water: $699.36 per annum plus usage
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|