Set on the high side of a quiet street, this exceptionally well presented and thoughtfully designed house sits in the prized East Gosford locale of Caroline Bay. The expansive views stretch over the dazzling blue water and truly have to be seen to be believed. Designed for indoor/outdoor living, the huge entertaining deck is sure to be the focal point of this home on a beautiful summer afternoon.
Offering a dual lock opportunity with private access, this home is perfect for the growing family or for hosting guests when entertaining. The kitchen and dining area open out to the large deck, and you can even see the water while cooking dinner. There is ample parking, with a large double garage and an extra car port.
- Stunning timber floors throughout
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Expansive cathedral ceilings in the living room
- Water views from the main bedroom, complete with walk-in and ensuite
- Stone kitchen benchtops, dishwasher, natural gas cook tops
- Stylish plantation shutters in the bedrooms
- Separate immaculate one bed granny flat with deck and water views
- Great opportunity for in-law accommodation or create a passive income
- Landscaped gardens and lawn, double garage plus car port
- Close to excellent East Gosford schools, transport, cafes, shopping
Council Rates $2,165pa
Water Rates $870pa
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|