Enquire now to book a private inspection. Pre-registering for a viewing is required, unregistered persons will not be provided with access. Please note, we no longer accept paper applications for health reasons.
This idyllic two-bedroom unit offers the perfect mix of convenient location, huge rooms and relaxing atmosphere. Wake up to the tranquil sounds of native birds and wander through the lush gardens, all within a short distance of everything Gosford offers. This modern unit is perfectly positioned for commuters, offers plenty of space for families, and is sure to impress you the moment you walk in the front door. Every day feels like a holiday in this very special part of the Central Coast.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on ‘Request An Inspection’ or ‘Get In Touch’ to email the agent. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
• Be the envy of your friends when you entertain them in style and comfort in the massive living room
• The two giant bedrooms are perfect for a peaceful night’s rest, and open up to the secluded and tree-lined rear balcony
• There’s no need to fly to Bali or Thailand when you have access to a tropical pool that’s warm and inviting all year round
• Sink into the sumptuous spa bath in the generously-sized main bathroom, and feel all your worries float away
• Sit back with a cool drink and soak in the atmosphere on one of the two sun-dappled balconies
• What would an exotic hideaway be without a hidden room? The spacious main bedroom gives way to a roomy walk-through wardrobe that leads to your own private ensuite
Available – 10/07/2021
Lease Term – 6 or 12 months
Pets – No pets
With water views, plenty to do and all the amenities you need, Gosford is a well-established seaside town. Only an hour away from Sydney, thanks to North Connex, this area also caters to around 35,000 commuters catching public transport or driving to Sydney. Picturesque settings, apartment living, plenty of opportunities for water views, and bush walks (or jogs, if you’re so inclined) make Gosford a fantastic place to call home. Add to the natural beauty plenty of amenities, schools, shopping, and a hospital, and you’ve got the best of both worlds.
Start building your Snug Profile and prepare your rental application by following this link; https://app.snug.com/apply/RHGosford
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. Please do not book an inspection if you are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms, you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or you have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands before entering
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.