This substantial residence is nestled privately at the end of a residents-only driveway and showcases one of the very best views which Springfield has to offer.
The home is situated on a large 3,140 sqm (approx) parcel of unique land alongside reserve and Erina Creek, which provides a beautiful outlook over both naturally established and landscaped grounds. It is just a short walk across playing fields to the cafes and boutiques of East Gosford, and has easy access to trains, Erina Fair, schools and beaches.
Built with family, entertaining and space in mind, the house itself offers a unique split-level design, multiple living areas, huge amounts of storage, absolutely captivating water views and much, much more.
- In-ground solar heated pool and semi-enclosed entertaining area – great for the Summer months
- Large main living space on the upper level showcasing amazing floor to ceilings windows to capture the impressive water views
- Combined family room and good size adjoining kitchen with an aspect over the pool area and garden
- Air conditioning units on each of the upper levels and ducted air conditioning throughout the lower level
- Combustion fireplace for comfort all year round
- King size master bedroom with a stunning outlook, modern ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- Large downstairs rumpus room/teenage retreat with three adjoining bedrooms and a good size three-way bathroom
- NBN connection plus solar electricity panels to lower the energy bills
- Boat shed and access to Brisbane Water via Erina Creek
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|