With only four in the complex, this beautiful townhouse is located within a flat walking distance to the shops and cafes of East Gosford. An opportunity like this is hard to come by with the main bedroom positioned downstairs along with the second bathroom and generous open plan living area thereby making it a consideration for those seeking a villa style living.
Two bedrooms are located upstairs along with the second bathroom, separate toilet plus a versatile study nook for the computer or office area.
- Three bedrooms with built-ins in each
- Two bathrooms plus a third toilet downstairs off the laundry area
- Open plan living with air-conditioner opening out to a maintenance free paved courtyard
- Single lock up garage with automatic door opening and internal access
- Well planned galley style kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench space and cupboards
- Lovingly cared for and maintained since new
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$493 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|