This is one of the most unique townhouses in East Gosford, offering the rare opportunity to live above the neighbourhood and enjoy sweeping views across East Gosford.
Located just a short stroll to East Gosford’s shopping and café precinct, is this the dream lifestyle that you’ve been looking for?
- Large open plan townhouse with no common walls
- All bedrooms and living areas are on the top floor
- Open sunny rooms from all directions
- Split system air conditioning system
- Great size balcony flowing off the living space
- Open plan kitchen
- Three-way bathroom and WC
- Single lock-up garage offering storage, internal access and an auto door
- Private courtyard for gardening or enjoying the sunshine
- Potential rental return of approximately $420 per week
- Council Rates: $1066 per annum
- Strata rates: $400 per quarter
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|