Set in an exclusive pocket on the water side of East Gosford, is this executive home of grand proportions.
Water views stretching 180 degrees looking over Caroline Bay and toward Saratoga will delight as you enjoy your morning coffee or entertain friends and family.
Schools, shopping and recreation are a walk away with both public and private schools well represented.
Local restaurants and shopping will give you plenty of choice and the ability to leave the car in the garage.
The home features:
- Stunning water views
- A double height grand entryway and foyer.
- Multiple living areas both formal and casual.
- Large modern kitchen opening to multiple dining areas inside.
- A stunning entertaining space upstairs overlooking the water.
- 4 spacious bedrooms upstairs including an enormous master with ensuite and walk in robe.
- 2 bathrooms plus downstairs powder room.
- Downstairs study.
- Great sized private yard, fully fenced
- Double lock up garage
- High ceilings and plenty of natural light
- Huge floor plan of 428m2
- Large corner block at 730m2
- Close to transport
- Gosford water front and Gosford Sailing Club (1.5km away)
- Gosford/Edogawa Commemorative Gardens (600m away)
- Rates per annum $2660.19
- Water $849.09 plus usage
This opportunity is rare indeed and will suit investors or large families who want to enjoy the village life of East Gosford, please contact us for inspection times and any further information.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|