This lovely house enjoys views over the neighbourhood, through the trees to Erina and is perfect for the young family looking to live in one of Springfield’s best streets. The sunny deck is a peaceful place to sit and wake up the right way while enjoying your morning coffee and listening to the birds in the nearby Rumbalara reserve.
There is a generous back yard complete with a large mango tree, perfect for summer! The living room has an efficient split system air-con which cools the whole area. The kitchen has a new cooktop and the entire house has just been painted internally. A very livable home just minutes to East Gosford shops, local schools and parks. Make a time to inspect now as this one will not last long.
- Freshly painted and ready for you to move straight in
- Brand new modern and stylish bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and living
- Three generous bedrooms
- Great yard for the kids to play in and garden shed
- East facing deck with plenty of natural light and cool summer afternoons
- Large built ins in the main bedroom
- Car space (off street)
- Walking trails at end of street through Rumbalara Reserve
- Excellent lifestyle opportunity
Council Rates: $1360.87 per annum
Potential Rent: $460 p/w
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.