This easy to maintain 2-bedroom townhouse is located at the end of a quiet complex within few minutes’ walk to Lisarow shopping centre, train station, schools and transport offers a low maintenance and relaxing lifestyle.
Featuring a large living area with A/C and ceiling fan leading onto a private court yard with under cover entertainment area; practical kitchen with gas cooktop; large bedrooms both with built-in robes and a good size 3-way bathroom with 2nd toilet in laundry.
- Low maintenance townhouse within few minutes’ walk to shops, train station, schools and transport
- Large open plan living opening onto private courtyard with under cover area
- 2 large bedrooms both with built-ins
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- 3-Way bathroom with 2nd toilet in laundry
- Sunlit kitchen with gas cooktop
• Strata fee $1,025/qtr
• Council rate $271/qtr
• Gross area 191sqm (gross)
• Year built 1996 (approx)
• Estimated Rent: $420-$450/week
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|