This well maintained townhouse presents the astute investor with the best value on the market. Beautifully designed, this peaceful townhouse opens out to a lovely lawn and private garden, offering a sense of tranquillity while enjoying the convenience of walking to East Gosford shopping village.
With three generous bedrooms, the main with air conditioning and a balcony and a functional floorplan that flows seamlessly from indoor to outdoor living, this lovely townhouse gives you a feeling of calm and comfort as soon as you step inside. With so much to offer this one is a must to inspect.
- Privately tucked away at the rear of the complex
- Open plan living/dining area opens to outdoors via bi-fold doors
- Private, north-facing courtyard
- Fully equipped, stylish kitchen
- Modern bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
- Second toilet for visitors downstairs
- Only common wall with neighbour is in garage
- Short stroll to the local cafes, shops and schools
- Single lock up garage
- Extra car space (not on title)
- Small complex of four, solidly built in 2002
Admin: $819 per quarter
Building Fund: $500 per quarter
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|