Situated within an easy stroll to the boutique cafes, shops and amenities of the East Gosford Village, this beautifully maintained townhouse provides the perfect lifestyle for those downsizing, investors and first home buyers alike. There is an inclinator installed for easy access upstairs and with views to the water and local parklands as an extra bonus – this is a golden opportunity not to be missed.
- Open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Two good size bedrooms, both with built-ins
- Serviceable kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space and as new stove/oven
- Covered front balcony to enjoy the vista
- Security intercom with audio and video
- Separate, private courtyard with paved area and grassed area + a small shed
- Lock up single garage with remote opening and with internal access
- Well located laundry with easy access to the courtyard
In a small complex of five and a possible rental return of $390-$410 per week – make sure you put this one on your shopping list.
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|Aspect Central Coast School, East Gosford||76 York Street East Gosford NSW 2250||Special||Non-Government||0.26 km|
Gosford East Public School
|47 York Street East Gosford NSW 2250||Primary||Government||0.44 km|
St Patrick's Catholic Primary School
St Joseph's Catholic College
|2 Russell Drysdale Street East Gosford NSW 2250||Secondary||Non-Government||0.63 km|
St Edward's Christian Brothers' College
|13 Frederick Street East Gosford NSW 2250||Secondary||Non-Government||0.78 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.