Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, north facing and high set with beautiful distant mountain views.
This immaculately presented 3 bedroom home features timber flooring; a great size sunny living area with combustion fireplace & reverse cycle A/C; combined kitchen & dining opening onto the entertaining area. Three bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and main bathroom with separate bath & shower.
The large fenced in backyard has multiple garden beds, garden sheds and 5000ltr water tank for the keen gardener.
Huge lock up garage with space for workshop and storage & a large 3kw solar panel system.
Centrally located within minutes’ drive to Gosford train station, hospital, shops and schools and M1. Great first home or investment!
- Sought after location in a quiet cul-de-sac within minutes’ drive to Gosford CBD & train
- Immaculately presented inside and out with north facing sunny aspect
- Combustion fireplace; reversed A/C & a large 3kw solar panel for efficient energy
- Large fenced in backyard with multiple garden beds & 5000ltr water tank for keen gardeners
- Hugh garage with plenty of space for workshop and storage.
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|