Have you dreamed of an easy-care holiday home near stunning Terrigal Beach?
Perhaps you are downsizing, but love entertaining!
Just minutes to Terrigal Beach, cafes and the shopping precinct, this peaceful home is in a quiet cul-de-sac. The landscaped rear garden conceals a private, tranquil saltwater pool with a large entertaining wing, complete with sunken games room and huge deck; to be enjoyed with friends and family.
This stylish, sunlit home has many options for your lifestyle, including potential for dual living, a teenagers’ retreat or it’s perfect for young families, with a park just minutes away.
- 4 bedrooms the main with ensuite
- Modern, well-appointed open plan kitchen
- Large lounge room with north-facing windows providing plenty of natural light
- Entertaining pool house with 3/4 pool table
- Large, private study or teenager’s retreat
- Quality decor & finishes throughout
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double garage with automatic roller door
- Low maintenance entertainer’s delight
- Ample storage and workbench
Council Rates: $1549.37
Land size: 601 sqm
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|