Positioned perfectly within this sought after neighbourhood of Green Point, 56 James Sea Drive is a fantastic entry level home, and would ideally suit the first home buyer or investor. Of solid brick and tile construction, with great outdoor entertaining and nice landscaping, this little beauty is situated perfectly within walking distance to schools, shops and major amenities. However, set back enough to create a quiet and peaceful environment for you to sit back and chill out.
- Featuring 3 carpeted bedrooms – 2 with built in wardrobes
- Recently renovated main bathroom, with separate toilet
- Bright and open living room, with vinyl timber flooring
- Modern renovated kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and good cupboard space
- Open plan dining room, internal laundry, gas and NBN connectivity
- Large fully fenced backyard with great entertaining deck
- Currently leased until May 2018 for $475p/Week.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$413 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|