Contact Kristian Bingham on 0433 485 326 or Geoff Tilden on 0415 238 846 for your private inspection
This large family home has been delightfully renovated in a contemporary Hampton’s style and is ready for the new owners to simply move in and start enjoying. With five large bedrooms, plus a rumpus room and two living areas, this expansive home offers the growing family a superb opportunity to purchase in close proximity to Terrigal beach, shops, restaurants, cafes and great schools.
The impressive floor plan flows seamlessly from the spacious lounge room, through to the freshly renovated kitchen area and up to a formal dining area, which could be utilised as a second lounge room. The kitchen has stunning cathedral ceilings, luxurious European appliances and double thickness stone benchtops.
This great home offers a dual lock opportunity, perfect for short term holiday letting such as Airbnb, or for teenager or in-law accommodation.
Both yards have been landscaped to make the most of the sunny, elevated position. The back yard is complete with a fruiting citrus grove and a private deck for entertaining or just enjoying sunny Sunday afternoons.
- Set within an easy stroll to Terrigal beach
- Brand new Hamptons style kitchen with gas cooking
- 40mm stone bench tops
- Brand new designer appliances
- Butler’s pantry with laundry
- Five large bedrooms, three bedrooms have en-suites
- High ceilings throughout
- Fresh carpet throughout
- Natural gas and outlets for heating
- Split system air-conditioning in the main bedroom and lounge room
- Private yard with low maintenance gardens and citrus trees
- Double lock up garage with automatic doors
- Large water tank that feeds gardens and WCs
- Self-contained studio perfect for Airbnb, in-law or teenager accommodation
- NBN high speed internet and Foxtel installed
- Functional and versatile floor plan
- Cavoodles not included
Council Rates $1783.91 per annum
Water Rates $684.16 per annum + usage
Agent declares interest
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|