This vacant block of land is located in the waterside village of Wendoree Park on the banks of Mangrove Creek.
Set on the low side of the road being approximately 708m2.
- Zoned: C2 Environmental Conversation
- Short drive to M1 Freeway for easy access to Sydney & Newcastle
- Exit the M1 from the Mt White exit for access
- Short drive to the popular Saddles Bakehouse & Eatery
- Easy access to Glenworth Valley outdoor adventures
- Council Rates: $643 Per Annam
- Water Drainage Rate: $32.52 Per quarter
Contact: Geoff Tilden 0415 238 846
Auction Saturday 26th November
On Site: 11am
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?