Presenting a sundrenched picture-perfect family home, set on a 487sqm parcel of land. This home has views stretching east over Springfield. Featuring an elevated outlook to enjoy your morning coffee or Friday night drinks on your light filled entertainer’s balcony, where your guests can retire to their own downstairs studio.
• Solid brick and tile family home with spacious floor plan set on 487sqm block
• 3 Bedrooms + Downstairs Studio
• Formal living area upon entry flows through the spacious kitchen and family dining area
• Central style kitchen with modern appliances, gas cooking, ample storage and east facing views over Springfield
• Spacious master suite with built-in robes
• Separate downstairs studio with bathroom
• Downstairs laundry and storage
• Main bathroom with spa bath, shower, and enclosed toilet for your convenience
• Private, low maintenance fully fenced yard perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Additional features include off-street parking, internal storage, split system air-conditioning, downlighting and contemporary flooring throughout
• Central to local amenities including schools, Erina Fair Shopping Centre, public transport, hospitals, sports and recreation, and moments away from Terrigal’s beautiful beaches
• Perfect for commuters with easy access to M1 freeway and Gosford train station only a short drive away
Centrally located, Springfield is just minutes to Central Coast beaches, sporting fields, local schools and shopping, with Erina fair just around the corner.
Opportunities like this are very rare so make sure you come along to the open home or contact Damien Fraser on 0435 643 888 to arrange a private inspection as this will not last long.
Council Rates $1,248.79
Water Rates $699.36 PA
Rented at $560 per week
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$523 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|