Tastefully Renovated with Studio
A peaceful lifestyle awaits in this tastefully renovated home, conveniently positioned in a quiet street and backing on to Rumbalara Reserve. Designed with entertaining in mind the open plan living area seamlessly flows out to both the front balcony and the large covered entertaining area which includes the spa. One of the most impressive features to this home is the self-contained studio offering private side access this unique area has a huge range of potential future uses for its new owner.
Property features include:
- Three bedrooms with new carpet, two offering mirrored built-ins
- Elegantly designed kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close draws, stainless steel appliances, large island bench, breakfast servery and pendant lights
- Polished timber flooring throughout living areas
- Front balcony which enjoys a leafy, westerly view
- Stunningly renovated bathroom
- LED down lighting throughout
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Single lock up garage with a work bench
- Additional off street parking, ideal for second car, boat, trailer etc.
- Renovated laundry with a third toilet and outdoor shower
Council: $1270 p.a
Prospected Rental: $490pw
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale of property. All interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and consult their professional adviser for the accuracy of all the aspects of the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|