Be amazed by these extremely rare and luxurious properties located in the new and exclusive “Rose Hill” development.
These homes have been meticulously designed and planned to allow the new owner to be rewarded with a home that is opulent with the added benefit of being highly efficient attracting minimal long-term outgoings.
There are four properties in total with not one being similar to the other. However, all have high-end unique features, configuration and design providing an underlying common feeling of class and elegance.
The views are breathtaking and expansive providing a feeling of calmness with the added benefit of being positioned north facing attracting ample natural light.
Location, Location Location!! New owners will be able to enjoy a short stroll to the local library, shops, school and parks.
The main common features of all four properties are:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and powder room
• All SMEG appliances with induction cooktop, 900mm oven, integrated microwave, dishwasher and rangehood
• Caesarstone Benchtops to kitchen, laundry, ensuites and bathrooms
• All cabinetry is soft closing
• Spotted Gum Timber flooring to upstairs common areas and to stairs
• Glass Balustrades to all stairs and landing areas
• Wool carpet to all bedrooms
• Double glazed windows and doors
• Sealed burnished concrete floors to the ground living areas
• Insulation to all walls, floors and ceiling
• Wall to floor tile tiling to all bathrooms and ensuites with high-end tapware
• Hydronic underfloor heating with nest heating control
• Ducted heating and cooling with slim lined vents providing an added feature to the downstairs area
• Outdoor censor lighting
• 10,000 litre underground water tanks
• Remote control double garage with internal access
• Professional landscaped gardens/courtyards, timber decking, turfed lawns and travertine paving plus core 10 rustic steel screening
• Fully automated drip watering system to all garden beds and pop up system to lawn areas which can be controlled remotely
The features of the “Rose Hill” properties are endless, and the quality of these homes need to be inspected to be appreciated.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||437|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|