This well appointed semi detached home is ideal for an owner occupier or investor. Walking distance to Goulburn CBD, close to schools, parks and aquatic centre and situated high on Cowper St, you will be delighted at what this home has to offer.
- Contemporary design features sun drenched living and dining areas
- Sleek stone bench tops with stainless steel appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Immaculate bathroom and laundry have heated tiled floors
- Sunny courtyard, child-friendly backyard and landscaped gardens
- Remote single lock-up garage with abundance of storage
- Private & secure, just simply move in.
Pest and building reports available on request.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||407|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
Goulburn South Public School
|2 Addison Street Goulburn NSW 2580||Primary||Government||0.64 km|
Goulburn Public School
|196 Bourke Street Goulburn NSW 2580||Primary||Government||0.71 km|
Trinity Catholic College Goulburn
Goulburn High School
|132 Goldsmith Street Goulburn NSW 2580||Secondary||Government||0.91 km|
Saints Peter and Paul's Primary School
|106 Combermere Street Goulburn NSW 2580||Primary||Non-Government||1.1 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.