If you’re looking for a home where heritage meets modern architecture in the middle of town, inspect 12 Belmore St, Goulburn today.
Zeb Alaia from Raine & Horne Goulburn proudly presents this lovingly restored and immaculately presented federation beauty. Located on the corner of Belmore and Lorne Street, your new home is walking distance to the CBD shops, schools, cafes, gyms and clubs.
Infused with natural lighting from end to end this home radiates the warmth of a place to call home, whether for an executive residence or large family home. The front of the home is classic federation with a delightful cottage garden. The rear of the home offers a gourmet kitchen, sun-drenched living and entertaining areas that open up onto a gorgeous alfresco area, porch and pool through bifold doors.
This character filled property is sure to surpass your expectations with many original features including high ceilings throughout. Other features include;
- Huge main bedroom suite with “resort style” designer en-suite and an additional 3 oversized bedrooms all with original marble, ornate fireplaces.
- A large open study which could easily become a 5th bedroom or guest room.
- Recently renovated designer bathroom.
- Flexible floor plan allowing several living areas including a large open plan living area.
- Underfloor gas heating throughout with RCAC.
- Double Garage and an additional large shed.
- Extensive storage throughout.
- 1375m2 corner block with sub division capability STCA.
Simply a must inspect to appreciate the warmth, charm and character of 12 Belmore street. Contact Zeb Alaia today on 0408 662 944 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||405|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|