Tucked away in the quiet and family friendly Belmore Estate is this four bedroom home which has plenty to offer.
- The main bedroom is roomy with a walk in robe and ensuite, all other bedrooms have built in robes
- Separate media or formal lounge room
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family area overlooking the rear deck
- Abundance of storage throughout the kitchen complete with a dishwasher and plenty of bench space
- Reverse cycle central heating throughout the home which will get you through the chilly winters
- Low maintenance grounds front and back with plenty of under house storage and side access to the yard which is great for the boat or caravan
- Won’t last long at this price, book your inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||405|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|