Whether you’re looking for an investment or first home, this unique opportunity offers fantastic benefits
Either move into the main dwelling while leasing the separate granny flat or vice versa – either way works!
At a glance, the main dweling showcases:
• Four carpeted bedrooms (three with built in wardrobes)
• Master bedroom with walk in robe & private en-suite
• Spacious living & dining room areas
• Central kitchen with stainless appliances
• Central gas heating with ceilings fans throughout
• Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Low maintenance with views north easterly views
The separate granny flat showcases:
• Carpeted one bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Open living & dining room area
• Split system air conditioning
• Quaint private yard
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this property is less than 12mths old and is ready for your acquisition!
We are adhering to all directions from State and Federal Government in relation to Covid-19. Private inspections are available for all our listings. Please contact us to arrange a suitable inspection time.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||680|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|