Originally built in 1878 and tastefully renovated, this lovely Victorian home is perfectly positioned with a flat walk to the centre of town.
• 3 Large bedrooms, main with ornate fireplace and mantle
• Large bathroom with clawfoot bath
• Loungeroom with original fireplace and mantle
• Second lounge and Dining area
• Timber kitchen with original Bega stove and separate gas cooking
• Amazing original timber floors, Picture Rails and Stained Glass Door
• New colorbond roof and re-wired
• Situated on 639 square meters of land
• Beautifully maintained easy-care garden which is sure to impress the avid gardener
• Single carport and small garden shed
• Perfectly located within walking distance to the CBD
• Superb Quiet Location
If you are looking for a period property in a fantastic location, then look no further than this Beautifully presented family home.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||422|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|