Method of Sale
What’s right for one property might not be right for another. That’s why, when it comes to choosing the method of sale we consider the location and unique market conditions to give you the best recommendation possible. We’ll also talk you through the other options available. To get the best results we may recommend that your property is offered to the market by a well-executed private treaty campaign. Here are some options you might like to consider:
With a For Sale campaign you set your property’s price based on our recommendations. Here are some points to consider:
- Offers can be considered at your leisure
- You can determine the pace of the sale process
- The pace of negotiations can also be controlled
- Buyers can be attracted by the cooling-off period (which may be available)
- It can sometimes be a less stressful experience
- Prospective purchasers not prepared to bid at auction prefer the private treaty sales process
Off Market Sale
Many agents now offer an option to list and promote property using their extensive Data Base made up of qualified buyers and existing clients, people who they know have an interest in property similar to yours, have their finance approved and will take an immediate decision on whether the property is for them.
In recent months this form of marketing is proving extremely popular given the use of Social Media, office web site etc. and lack of
stock to attract buyers and save money and time for our clients. Many believe that this form of marketing is for more expensive properties; however, this marketing strategy is being used across many markets.
If you would like to explore this option and would like more particulars then please don’t hesitate to ask.