|Price Guide Sold for $580,000 (Aug 19, 2019)
|Raine & Horne Greenbank 0427 883 333
0427 883 333
Everything you’ve been searching for in a home is here. Inspect quickly, this fabulous dual living property won’t last long.
An amazing property offering a wonderful lifestyle, set amongst beautiful homes in the popular suburb of New Beith. Wonderfully presented these residences are located close to shops and schools, and within walking distance to surrounding parks.
The sprawling family home has 4 bedrooms, 5th bedroom or media room, separate lounge room, open-plan living and dining room, and a new designer kitchen at the centre of the home with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench and storage space.
Outside, a perfect setting for all-weather entertaining, the outdoor entertainment area is private and ideal for family gatherings.
A self-contained granny flat located towards the rear of the property, features a stylish living and kitchen area, a spacious bedroom, bathroom and garage with internal access.
The large 1 acre block with established gardens, is fully fenced, plus has a separate fenced back yard area, and boasts a new gravel driveway with raised concrete edges.
Well designed and tastefully finished this property will suit a growing household looking for a home with ample entertainment options, dual living and within walking distance to the beautiful nature walk-ways, children’s playground and family picnic spots.
- 4 Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite and Walk-In Robe)
- 5th Bedroom or Media Room
- Lounge Room
- Open-Plan Living and Dining
- New Kitchen with Dishwasher and Stainless Steel Appliances
- 2 Bathrooms
- New Carpet Throughout
- New Paint Throughout
- New Blinds Throughout
- Ceiling Fans
- 2 x Split System Air Conditioners
- Security Screens and Doors
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
Spacious Bedroom, Combined Living and Kitchen Area, Bathroom, Garage with Internal Access, Split System Air Conditioner, Ceiling Fan, Fly Screens.
- 1 Acre – 4,000m2
- Fully Fenced + Separately Fenced Back Yard
- New Gravel Driveway with Raised Concrete Edges
- Garden Shed
- Town Water + Rain Water
- Built in 2005
- 302m2 Under Roof Area
- 3 Mins Drive to Greenbank Shopping Centre and Childcare Centre
- 9 Mins Drive to Greenbank State School
- 12 Mins to Park Ridge State High School
- 13 Mins to Park Ridge Shopping Centre
- 18 Mins to Springfield – Orion Shopping Centre, Train Station, University and Mater Private Hospital.
Inspect this dual residence quickly, it won’t last long.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.