FEATURES: Lot 16, 2.01 Acres, Full Pressure Town Water, Underground Power and Phone, Quality Building Covenants. Close to Connecting Roads and Amenities.
Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle with room for a horse in this prestige acreage estate. Fully kerbed and channelled, full pressure town water, underground power and phone, protected by quality building covenants.
Conveniently positioned off Mount Lindsay Highway. 7 minutes to the Jimboomba, 10 minutes to Greenbank and Park Ridge Shopping Centres. Private and state schools, including Hills International, Emmaus and Canterbury College, are located close by.
This acreage block is one within the subdivision of only 10 lots known as “Equine Place” located in South Maclean. Within the thriving and progressive area of South East Queensland.
• New Prestige Acreage Estate
• Fully Kerbed and Channelled
• Quality Building Covenant
• Full Pressure Town Water
• Underground Power and Phone
• All Blocks in this estate are 2 Acres or More
• Horse Friendly
• Fenced on Three Sides
• 8,113m² – 2.01 Acres
• Approx. 7 Minutes’ Drive to the Jimboomba Shopping Centres and State School
• Approx. 10 Minutes’ Drive to Greenbank and Park Ridge Shopping Centres
• Close to Private Schools – Hills International, Emmaus and Canterbury College.
CALL TO ACTION: Don’t miss this opportunity! Secure your piece of Paradise Acreage now, call Margaret McFillin.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|