|Price Guide Sold for $590,000 (Apr 03, 2018)
|Raine & Horne Greenbank 0427 883 333
0427 883 333
Space, privacy and serenity are what you’ll feel and love about this harmonious balance of stylish living and peaceful acreage.
The large family home makes an indisputable statement on spacious living with 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 super-sized living areas, an expansive outdoor entertaining area, tranquil views and a sparkling in-ground pool.
The home offers large living areas with classic neutral tones and free-flowing breeze throughout. There is significant accommodation with 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining area, separate lounge room and spacious rumpus room.
The gourmet kitchen has a breakfast bar, ample bench and preparation areas, clever storage, electric oven and gas cooktop. Imagine entertaining friends and family around your large open plan kitchen then stepping out onto your expansive outdoor entertaining area with tranquil views overlooking your own tropical oasis with salt-water swimming pool.
The master bedroom suite has double walk-in robes, leading into the ensuite with luxurious spa bath. The 4 other bedrooms feature built-in robes, ceiling fans and ample space for desk or other furniture.
Other features like separate laundry with huge linen cupboards, vacuum maid, ceiling fans, security screens and doors, alarm system, 2.5kW solar power system, solar hot water system and remote-control double garage add to the finishing touches of this quality family home.
Set on a generous sized 4,400m2 block with 6ft high metal and chain-link fences round the house and rear of the property. 2 separate dog enclosure areas located at either end of the house, one area with 2 sets of double gates allowing easy vehicle access to the back yard.
Behind this versatile home is natural bushland, so you can enjoy the privacy and space that acreage living has to offer.
- 4,400m2 (1.08 Acres)
- 5 Bedrooms with Built-In Robes
- Master Suite with Double Walk-In Robe and Ensuite with Spa
- Enormous Living and Dining Area
- Separate Lounge Room
- Spacious Rumpus Room
- Gourmet Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Ducted Vacuum
- Ceiling Fans
- Security Screens and Doors
- Bosch Security System
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- In-Ground Salt-Water Swimming Pool
- Remote-Control Double Garage
- 2.5 kW Solar Power System
- Solar Hot Water System
- 6ft Metal and Chain-Link Fences around House and Backyard
- 2 Separate Dog Enclosures – Approx. 7.5m x 10m
- Double Gates for Vehicle Access to Backyard
- Rain Water + Trickle Feed Town Water
- Rates per quarter – Approx. $500 (exc. water usage)
- 11 Year Old Stylish Home
- 335m2 House – Under Roof Area Inc. Patio
- Book/Pre-register for Open Home Inspections – Click the blue button above BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME’ *
- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.*