|Price Guide Sold for $560,000 (Oct 12, 2018)
|Raine & Horne Greenbank 0427 883 333
0427 883 333
This impressive residence has been designed for relaxed living and an ultimate entertaining lifestyle. A grand frontage greets you, with stylish automatic gates, bitumen driveway, and views of this expansive acreage property.
The brick colonial-style home is set well back from the road, and has full length verandahs surrounding three sides. Upon entering this light and airy home, you feel a sense of space with its 9ft ceilings and open plan design.
A spacious lounge room with ceiling fan and polished timber floor welcomes you and creates the perfect relaxing environment. Through this open planed living space you are taken to the tiled dining room with its own split system air conditioner, then into the stylish kitchen.
The stylish and well-appointed kitchen, allows you to cook up a storm, with its large pantry, and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher. Tiled floors continue throughout the home as well as ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, and ceiling fans.
The accommodation comprises of four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, the master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and its own covered outdoor timber deck.
Conveniently located is the main bathroom with its attractive timber vanity, and the roomy laundry with direct access to the back verandah and yard.
The relaxed living areas continue as you flow onto the back verandah and take in the tranquil natural surrounds on this 9,742m2 (2.4 acre) property.
Enjoy an ultimate entertaining lifestyle beside the sparkling in-ground salt water swimming pool, or under the large gazebo with lights, power and fans, provide the perfect place to relax, and watch the kids play.
This property embraces outdoor acreage living with a horse stable and storage sheds, a fully fenced dog run, and a large firepit entertaining area. Completing this ultimate package is a two bay shed with power and additional storage space, a garden or pool storage shed, and colorbond fencing on both sides giving you security and privacy.
Conveniently located only a few minutes’ drive from Greenbank shopping centre, childcare centre and Greenbank State School. As well as easy access to the Mount Lindesay Highway and adjoining Motorways, Browns Plains and Springfield shopping centres.
This property has all the ingredients to be a forever family home.
- 4 Bedrooms with Built-In Robes (Master with Walk-In Robe)
- 2 Bathrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Lounge Room with Polished Timber Floors
- Spacious Dining Room
- Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split System Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fans
- 9ft Ceilings
- Cable TV Availability
- Security Screens and Doors
- Timber Deck Off Master Bedroom
- Full Length Verandahs Around 3 Sides
- Entertaining Gazebo with Power and Fans
- In-Ground Salt Water Swimming Pool
- 2 Bay Shed with Storage Space and Power
- Garden Shed
- Horse Stable and Sheds
- Fire Pit Entertaining Area
- 6.2 kW Solar System
- Electric Hot Water System
- 46,000L Rain Water tanks
- Septic System
- 2.4 Acres – 9,742m2
- Solar Powered Front Gates + Remotes
- Fully Fenced with Colorbond Fencing on Both Sides
- Fenced Dog Enclosure
- Stunning Natural Bushland Views
- School Bus Pick Up/Drop Off Close By
- 4 Mins Drive to Greenbank Shopping Centre & Childcare Centre
- 4 Mins Drive to access Mt Lindesay Highway and adjoining motorways
- 10 Mins Drive to Greenbank State School
- 14 Mins to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre Browns Plains
- 18 Mins to Springfield – Orion Shopping Centre, Train Station, University and Mater Private Hospital
- 270m2 Under Roof Area
- 28-Year-Old Stylish Home
- Council Zoning – Rural Residential
- Rates – Approx. $400 per quarter
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested