The Sales Process
When you appoint us to sell your property, you can expect immediate interest from our database marketing and multimedia advertising campaigns.
Once the campaign begins
We will provide regular progress phone calls and updates detailing enquiries via internet, telephone, office or property inspection attendance.
Over the course of the campaign:
- We will provide regular and up to date feedback
- Advertising is reviewed regularly, text content & photos can be changed & updated as required
- All buyer enquiry will be reported and followed up as required
- Sellers are provided instant feedback on buyer inspections
- Regular private inspections will be organised and arranged to accommodate Buyer interest in the property at Sellers convenience
Our role also includes coordinating additional inspections, valuations, and building & pest inspections for potential buyers as required.
When we receive an offer
All offers presented during the private treaty sale will be communicated to you in a timely manner. Our role is to negotiate with buyers to achieve the best price and most favourable terms for you as a seller.
When an offer has been accepted
Once an offer has been accepted or your home has been sold under the hammer, our work is far from over. The process varies between states and territories, and your agent will understand exactly what is required for your sale. Our role includes facilitating exchange of contracts and liaison with solicitors. When selling by private treaty, there is normally a “cooling off period” after exchange, but this can be waived.
The buyer’s deposit – is held in our trust account until settlement, typically 5 weeks after exchange. This period can be shorter or longer, subject to negotiation. On completion, in accordance with Solicitor's instructions we hand over keys. Finally, we disperse the deposit as instructed.