Be quick to view this must see apartment located in Waterloo’s Mondrian development. Light, bright & airy, this apartment showcases an open plan living area which flows onto a secluded raised entertainers balcony. North facing and with its own private street entry this property encompasses the essence of classic apartment living in a quiet and peaceful location. You will love where you live.
- Stylish open plan living / dining with floor to ceiling glass and tiled floor throughout flowing onto private north facing balcony
- Modern kitchen with large stone island bench top & stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher & pantry. Large fridge included.
- King size loft style bedroom with built in robe
- Main bathroom with shower and bath tub
- Built-in study nook
- Secure underground parking
- Security building with intercom access
- Pets considered
Enjoy the new face of the Waterloo precinct, stroll to the East Village shopping centre with restaurants, bars & cafes. Everything is at your doorstep. You will be spoilt for choice with an abundance of transport options close by for easy access to the city, airport and eastern suburbs beaches.
Daily inspections available – Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or Will Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to inspect today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$768 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||238|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|