Be quick to inspect this large and modern two-bedroom split level apartment is located on levels 4 & 5 of the top two levels of the acclaimed Divercity development. With spacious interiors, loads of natural light and quiet east facing bedrooms overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens, this property is sure to impress. Enjoy the vast district views from the sunny entertainers balcony off the living area. Well equipped kitchen with large stone topped island and enormous pantry, a chefs delight! With good separation from bedrooms this property is highly suitable providing privacy for flatmates sharing.
Divercity residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema and alfresco barbecue areas.
Additional features include:
- Large living/dining area flows onto good size sunny balcony
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops with island
- NBN ready with dedicated study area great for tenants who are working remotely
- Private, self contained master room & en-suite bathroom on the entry level
- Both bedrooms internal courtyard facing with large built in robes
- Stylishly appointed bathrooms with walk in showers
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Lots of internal storage
- Secure basement parking
- Basement storage cage
- Security building with lift and intercom access
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes – Only minutes to the established eat streets of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport. Enjoy the convenience of East village shopping centre and the array of Cafes and eateries on offer in the immediate area. Love where you live!
Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or William Hopkins on 0437 244 189.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$820 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||290|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|