This perfectly located one bedroom apartment is situated in the near new ‘Garden House’ complex designed by award winning JPR Architects. Features open plan living with loads of natural light, sleek interiors and European light oak timber flooring. The small details are sure to impress.
‘Garden House’ is a unique and sophisticated development with a distinctive garden theme, from the planter boxes creating a garden path to your front door to the beautiful sun filled balcony that gazes over the leafy streetscape, park and Waterloo oval. A private sanctuary where your green thumb can be exercised and at the same time enjoying all Waterloo has to offer.
- Spacious master bedroom with built ins
- Timber flooring
- Open style kitchen with an island benchtop
- Fisher and Paykel integrated refrigerator
- Luxury bathroom
- Entertainer’s balcony
- Internal laundry with Samsung washer/dryer
- Ducted air conditioning
- 24-hour secure building with video intercom
- Foxtel & NBN ready
- On-site building manager
- Located a short walk to restaurants and shops with cafe located on the ground floor of the complex
- Centrally located with easy access to Sydney’s CDB, Danks Street & East Village shopping centre
- Close proximity to all manner of transport including buses, trains & bike lanes
Strata Levies – $879.00 Approx.
Council Levies – $255.00 Approx.
Water Levies – $177.00 Approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$768 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||238|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|