This is a one-of-a-kind heritage gem in the heart of Gulgong. A character-filled home that has been immaculately maintained and offers space and comfort. Every exquisite detail adds to a sense of peace and 1900’s charm. Set on an exceptionally large block of 1,303m2, the home offers privacy with the added convenience of being within walking distance to the CBD. A highlight of the property is the large 8×8m undercover entertaining area which overlooks the garden and surrounding fruit trees – apple, lemon, lime and orange with an outstanding specimen of weeping Mulberry.
Prepare to be swept off your feet when you inspect this beauty.
• Tasteful, light-filled living and dining rooms with stunning original floorboards
• A kitchen to fall in love with, complete with breakfast area and a sizeable pantry
• One spacious bathroom recently renovated. The home seamlessly blends old & new
• The sunroom/sitting room is the perfect place to curl up with a good book
• Large outdoor living area, a space appreciated for al fresco dining
• Stroll through delightful gardens with established fruit trees
• Enjoy the extra space and convenience of two lots in a corner position with rear lane access
• Huge 3 bay garage, drive through access.
• Separate studio space, ideal for an art space, home office or gift shop
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|