Set on 1277m2 block, gently sloping in an elevated position with three street frontages. This is an impressive historic cottage, that still has all of it’s beautiful cottage features that older homes in Gulgong are known and loved for, while also being incredibly energy & water efficient.
The fully fenced yard has been transformed into a food gardeners dream – chook pen, fruit trees, nut trees, vegie beds, established herbs and all with irrigation to the gardens and trees.
The home itself has undergone extensive renovations that have maintained original features but ensured their longevity. Power and plumbing have been upgraded, there is a new roof, gas hot water, r/c air cons, s/c wood fire add to the usability and comfort of the property. The block itself has three street frontages and offers extraordinary flexibility for access and future options.
- Gorgeous outdoor entertaining area with 5m x 5m shade sail.
- Ceiling fans in 3 bedrooms
- Second toilet
- Solar power
- 4 rainwater tanks
- Extensive wrap around verandah
- Large kitchen with smeg stove – gas cooktop & electric oven
- Security system
- Extra insulation in exterior walls and thermal glass in windows.
- Inground cellar – perfect for wine, storing produce and preserves.
- Garden shed and workshop area.
Currently leased with an excellent tenant in place.
This is an amazing home, which has had a lot of love and consideration put into it. If you want to know more or to organise an inspection call Nic at RH Gulgong on 63741000.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?