Located within the 15 minute circle of Gulgong is this 138 acre property. It offers a lot of different options, depending on your interests.
- Five bedroom/1 bathroom home with front verandahs
- Huge kitchen area with excellent light/enormous walk-in pantry – second kitchen area as well. Fantastic wood/fuel stove with wet back – amazing for winter cooking and heating.
- Separate lounge with wood fire and air/con
- Separate dining room. Plenty of room for the long table
- Large bedrooms with great views.
- Fabulous bathroom with lovely private rural views.
- 4.8 KVA stand alone solar system, with smaller 12 volt system for lighting. Generator backup
- 3 × 10,000L water tanks with a 3000L header tank
- 6 fenced paddocks in total. Approx 17 hectares of which are cleared into 4 of them
- 6 dams – 2 spring fed
At the front of the property, there are three fenced paddocks with 2 dams. Pasture improvement has been undertaken. The house is located beyond this on a curved driveway that provides privacy and solitude. Beyond the homestead, is the area that will be of interest to many people. For its beauty alone, this majestic part of the countryside, will delight! Stunning rock formations, cathedrals of ancient trees, peace and serenity. If you want to escape – you will find your tranquility here.
On the other hand, this has been home to an old speedway track through the bush, to kms of horse trails and could accommodate those looking to brush up on their 4WD skills at home.
Plenty of ironbark, stringybark and gum.
For more details, or to organise an inspection, call Nic at RH Gulgong on 0403730870
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|