This property has it all! Small acreage, magnificent rural views, contemporary designer home, huge shed, undercover alfresco entertaining and only 5 minutes from the heart of the Bay.
The home itself is made cool and comfortable with roof ventilation, louvered breezeway, polished timber floors throughout, tinted glazing and insulation.
The main bedroom is large and light with huge picture windows capturing glories rural views, it has an adjoining ensuite and walk-in robe as well as opening onto the louvered breezeway which extends the room into a truly impressive space.
All other rooms are queen size with built in robes. A study nook which is functional and spacious takes care of any office requirements, and the remainder of the house is devoted to open plan living radiating from the well-appointed gourmet kitchen and focused upon the inspiring rural views.
Although there is adequate parking with a double garage under roof the shed space is nothing less than outstanding featuring a three bay 9m long shed with 2.9m automatic roller doors. The shed area has been extended to include a shower and toilet and also forms an alfresco under cover BBQ area complete with plumbed sink and a fully functional “Crown” wood stove. Honestly for any one into camping or caravanning this really is an incredible set up.
• 3,360m2 Block (approx.)
• 3 x Bedrooms
• Ensuite to Main
• Polished Timber Floors Throughout: 2 Pack commercial Finish
• Walk In Pantry
• Study Nook
• Down Lights Through Out
• Security Screens
• Large Picture Windows Capturing Rural Views
• Internal Access from Double Auto Garage
• 2x Whirlybirds
• Ceiling Fans Through Out
• Louvers in Southern Facing Breezeway
• 2 x by split System Air -Con: Living Area, Main Bedroom
• 5kw Solar power
• Solar Hot Water
• Water filter System Under House
• Bore Water with Submersible Pump
• External Power Inlet for Generator to Run House Power
• Large Variety of Established Fruit & Nut Trees With irrigation System
• 2 × 20,000l Water Tanks
• External Shower & Toilet in shed
• Covered Entertaining BBQ area with Built in Crown Wood Stove
• 2 Bay Extra Height Shed with 2.9m Auto Roller Doors
• 1 Bay Van Port with Extra Height Roller Door
• Weather Proof Access From Shed to House
• Under Roof
• In Ceiling
• Western Walls
• Tinted Glazing through out
• Sisallation under shed roof & on all western walls
• Window Shades on Western side
• Roll up blinds on eastern Patio
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?