Located in a sought after area of Urangan, close to Urangan High School and short drive to shops and the beach. Everything about this property is spacious! Starting with the 4 bedroom home with 2 living areas, huge under cover entertaining area through to the massive shed at the rear all set on 4000m2 block. Features include:
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining with air conditioning and views of the pool
- Second living area plus a formal dining area
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite that overlooks the pool with sliding door access to outside
- 3 other bedrooms with built-ins
- Double garage with internal access to the house
- Huge undercover entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool
- Shed at rear with 4 roller doors and carport running the front length
- 4000m2 block with fenced back yard
- Pets on application
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION
1. Please visit the property on our website at www.raineandhorne.com.au/herveybay and select the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Once you have registered your details you will be automatically notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. You will also be notified of any new inspections if one was not available at the time of registering. If you cannot view the property due to Covid-19 please contact our office.
IMPORTANT: You must register to inspect the property. If there is no one registered for the viewing may not proceed. If there are no viewings for the property at the time of registering you must still register in order to be notified of the next inspection date and time.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|