You will find 23 Rosedale Drive located in an exclusive pocket of Hervey Bay on an expansive allotment. This immaculate architecturally designed residence showcases a combination of superb style, space and sophistication.
Prepare yourself for a grand first impression boasting stunning high ceilings that allow an abundance of natural light to flow seamlessly throughout the home, beautiful polished concrete flooring complete this home.
The gourmet kitchen offers sleek stone bench tops, quality appliances, soft close cabinetry, a walk in pantry and a servery to the entertainment area. Central to the kitchen are the media room/ living and dining areas that extend seamlessly to the large undercover Alfresco area where you are invited by the sparkling pool perfect for the largest of families or those who love to entertain.
Features you will love about this property:
- Four bedrooms plus a study or 5th bedroom, all with built-in wardrobes
- Retreat to the luxurious master bedroom complete with an impressive ensuite featuring twin vanities and walk in robe with ample hanging space
- Two of the bedrooms have their own adjoined living area perfect for a guest retreat
- Family bathroom with a separate powder room
- In total, there are three separate living zones plus dining area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the home and ceilings fans
- Finest of fixtures and fittings through out the home
- Beautiful 14ft ceilings
- Automatic hallway lighting
- 429.7m2 under roof
- Fully Fenced 2,228m2 allotment
- Sparkling in ground pool
- Ample room all your toys huge shed (12×7 )with power/toilet
- Outdoor wet room
- Double lock up garage
- All of this just moments to Hervey Bays main CBD, Local restaurants, Schools and Hospital Precincts
- A short drive to all that the beautiful Esplanade has to offer.
Properties in this pocket of Hervey Bay do not last long on the market, please do not hesitate to book an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|