This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Highview Estate has all the bells and whistles to make a comfortable home.
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining with air conditioning, Separate lounge room
- Modern kitchen with imitation stone bench tops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and air conditioning, Security screens and doors throughout
- Other 3 bedrooms with built-ins plus two with air conditioning, Ceiling fans throughout
- Double garage with seamless flooring and internal access, Tiled under roof entertaining area
- 8 × 4m approx shed at rear with roller door and power
- Fully fenced yard with double gate side access for the boat or caravan and the shed at rear
- Solar panels and solar hot water (low electricity bills)
Walking distance to the Hospitals and Private Schools. Short drive to the beach and CBD.
Pets on application.
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION
1. Please visit the property on our website at www.raineandhorne.com.au/herveybay and select the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Once you have registered your details you will be automatically notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. You will also be notified of any new inspections if one was not available at the time of registering. If you cannot view the property due to Covid-19 please contact our office.
IMPORTANT: You must register to inspect the property. If there is no one registered for the viewing may not proceed. If there are no viewings for the property at the time of registering you must still register in order to be notified of the next inspection date and time.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|